About At-Ease Plumbing
At-Ease Plumbing is family owned and operated by Randy Watson, a licensed master plumber in Plano, TX. Randy has been serving Collin County and the Greater North Dallas area for over 25 years. He has worked at prestigious plumbing companies in the metroplex and he gives big company service at a small company price. Randy and his wife, Mom, have been married for 33 years and have two sons, Steve and Brad. Brad helps out when he can and Steve runs the office. Steve and his wife, Jackie, have been married for 8 years and have a perfect daughter, RaeAnn, who is the biggest help of all!
Randy obtained his license as a Master Plumber in 1989, and is qualified through the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners (Master Plumber #M18844).
Services We Provide
- Drain & Sewer Line Cleaning – If you are experiencing stoppage or inadequate drainage, we will assess the problem, locate the source, and thoroughly clean the line without causing damage.
- Garbage Disposal Installation & Repair – Whether you need a new disposal installed, or your existing one assessed and repaired, we are skilled and experienced in repairing a variety of makes and models.
- Faucet Installation & Repair
- Water Heater Repair – Whenever your water heater malfunctions, or if you notice the water temperature has decreased, give us a call! We can assess the problem and, in most cases, repair the water heater without the need for replacement.
- Tankless Water Heaters – Tankless water heaters provide a near-endless supply of hot water and eliminate the need for unsightly tanks set in a utility room corner.
- Toilet Installation & Repair
- Slab Leak Detection & Repair – If your plumbing system is leaking underneath the floor, it may cause serious damage to your home. Simply tearing up flooring to locate a leak can leave you with a significant amount of damage. We will employ modern techniques and equipment to accurately locate the source of the leak before we remove any flooring. Through epoxy restoration and lining, we will work to eliminate the need for removing flooring altogether. Many times a small access point is all that’s needed to repair a foundational leak, and in many cases, only a single tile need be removed. Our goal is to fix your plumbing, not destroy your flooring.
At-Ease Plumbing is able to work on all brands of plumbing hardware, however, we have our preferred brands to support and service:
- Price-Pfister or Moen Faucets
- In-Sinkerator Garbage Disposal
- Bradford White Water Heaters
- Rinia Tankless Heaters
For more information or to schedule a plumbing consultation, please contact us at (972) 947-2191