Plumbing Services in Allen, TX.
Allen is a very affluent community, with a modern and efficient sewer system in place. Water in the city is purchased from the NTMWD (North Texas Municipal Water District), and is pumped to the city, where it’s stored in storage tanks that are either elevated or left on ground-level. With a storage capacity of 33 million gallons, Allen has a plentiful supply of potable water. There are a number of properties in the city that have septic tank systems as well. Whatever your particular situation, At-Ease Plumbing is happy to provide plumbing services in Allen, TX.
We’re here to put your plumbing problems “At-Ease“! (972) 612-2170
The City of Allen is contracted with the North Texas Municipal Water District to ensure all wastewater is treated at adequate wastewater treatment facilities. The City also oversees the operation, repair, and maintenance of sewer lines, lift stations, and manholes connected to the wastewater collection system.
- Drain & Sewer Line Cleaning – Whether you need de-scaling or you simply have a stubborn blockage, we can clean your drains and sewer lines quickly and professionally.
- Garbage Disposal Installation & Repair – We can repair your garbage disposal, or install an entirely new one if necessary.
- Faucet Installation & Repair – We carry many makes and models of faucets to ensure your total satisfaction with your new plumbing hardware. Whether your leaky faucet simply needs a new gasket, or you want entirely new faucets, At-Ease Plumbing can help.
- Water Heater Installation & Repair – We can repair most models of conventional tank systems, and we are experienced in the installation of conventional water heaters. If your water heater is having trouble, give us a call!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation & Repair – If you want to upgrade to a tankless sytem, or if your existing tankless water heater needs servicing, we’re here to help!
- Toilet Installation & Repair – We can repair or install most models of toilets, and we are happy to help keep your plumbing system flowing.
- Sewer Repair – We can help repair sewer lines and replace as necessary. Whatever problem faces your sewer system, we are here to help.
- Slab Leak Detection & Repair – If you think you may have a slab leak, we can detect and repair the problem area with minimal destruction to your property.
If you need any of these plumbing services in Allen, TX., please give At-Ease Plumbing a call. We’re happy to provide full-service plumbing solutions to homes and businesses in such a beautiful city. (972) 612-2170