Plumbing Services in Murphy, TX.
Murphy, TX is supplied by the North Texas Municipal Water District (NTMWD) in Wylie. Water Quality and Analysis Reports are available for your review. The Public Works department of Murphy oversees 90 miles of water distribution lines within the city. There are nearly 6,000 metered homes in service, and almost 1,000 fire hydrants being supplied with water by the NTMWD. Currently, the city is in the midst of a conversion from monthly metering programs to a flexnet program for all connections within the city.
The Public Works department also oversees 80 miles of wastewater lines, with 900 manholes in the gravity-assisted sewer system. The wastewater from Murphy is treated at the Muddy Creek Wastewater Treatment Facility.
If you live in this town and are in need of assistance with any plumbing related services, don’t hesitate to give us a call! We are proud to be a local Murphy plumber you can trust for all your plumbing needs!
- Drain & Sewer Line Cleaning – We can de-scale your sewer lines and help keep your drains free of clogs!
- Garbage Disposal Installation & Repair – If your garbage disposal seems to stop working as effectively, or stops working altogether, we can help repair or install a new one fast & easy!
- Faucet Installation & Repair – We carry a wide variety of different makes and models of faucets to ensure you are completely happy with your new plumbing hardware. If your leaking faucet needs a new gasket, or you want to change the decor of your home, we have the equipment and experience you need to get the job done professionally and quickly.
- Water Heater Installation & Repair – We can repair most models of conventional water heaters, and have a selection of quality water heaters in stock if you need a new water heater installed.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation & Repair – If you want to upgrade your water heating system, or if your tankless water heater needs repair, we can help!
- Toilet Installation & Repair – We can repair or install a wide selection of makes and models of toilets. Our toilets are all in compliance with low-flush regulations and operate effectively while reducing water usage as much as possible.
- Sewer Repair – If your sewer line is bellied, or if roots have damaged your line, we can help repair your sewer lines quickly and efficiently.
- Slab Leak Detection & Repair – If you think you may have a slab leak, we can detect and repair the problem area while minimizing damage to your property. We use the latest equipment and methods of detection before we even begin to try and access the leak.
If you need plumbing services in Murphy, TX., we’re here to help. At-Ease Plumbing provides expert plumbing services to put your problems “At-Ease”, and we look forward to working with you. Please give us a call today! (972) 947-2191